North American Arms The Wasp .22 LR/.22 WMR Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
Designed for concealed carry with the halfway notch cylinder safety, the North American Arms The Wasp .22 LR/.22 WMR Revolver has a 5-round capacity. It's made from a stainless-steel barrel with vent bar and a stainless-steel cylinder and frame. Texturized rubber and rosewood bird's head grips. Bead front sight. Exposed hammer.
Features and Benefits
- Small, stainless-steel frame
- Rubber and rosewood bird's head grips with pebble texturing
- Single action with a 5-round capacity
- Stainless-steel barrel with vent bar and a stainless-steel cylinder
- Exposed, skeletonized hammer
- Accepts most .22 Magnum ammo, including .22 Magnum shotshells (Snake Shot)
- Fixed half-moon bead front sight
- Halfway notch cylinder safety
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Action: Single
- Grip: Rubber; Rosewood bird's head
- Product weight: 6.5 oz.
- Product length (in.): 5.13
- Front sight: Bead
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Barrel length (in.): 1.625
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime limited
- Caliber: .22 LR/.22 WMR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- North American Arms The Wasp .22 LR/.22 WMR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Manuals And Rebates
North American Arms The Wasp .22 LR/.22 WMR Revolver