North American Arms 1860 The Earl 3 in .22 WMR Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
The North American Arms 1860 The Earl 3 in .22 WMR Revolver features a stainless-steel barrel, cylinder and frame with wood grips. The hammer is exposed, and the barrel is topped with a bead front sight.
Features and Benefits
- Wood grips
- Bead front sight
- Single action with a 5-round capacity
- Barrel, cylinder and frame are made of stainless steel
- Exposed hammer
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Stainless steel
- Action: Single
- Grip: Wood
- Product weight: 8.6 ounces
- Product length (in.): 3.75
- Front sight: Bead
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Barrel length (in.): 3
- Caliber: .22 WMR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- North American Arms 1860 The Earl 3 in .22 WMR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
North American Arms 1860 The Earl 3 in .22 WMR Revolver