North American Arms 1860 Sheriff .22 WMR Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
Designed with a compact frame and a 2.5-inch barrel, the North American Arms 1860 Sheriff .22 WMR Revolver is crafted from stainless steel with wooden grips. This revolver features a bead front sight, an exposed hammer and a .22 LR conversion cylinder that fits inside the .22 Magnum frame for use with a broader range of ammunition.
Features and Benefits
- Wooden grips
- Bead front sight
- Single action with a 5-round capacity
- 2.5-inch barrel, cylinder and frame are made of stainless steel
- Includes a .22 LR conversion cylinder that fits inside the .22 Magnum frame
- Exposed hammer
- Rectangular cylinder pin
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Stainless steel
- Action: Single
- Grip: Wood
- Product weight: 7.68 ounces
- Front sight: Bead
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Barrel length (in.): 2.5
- Caliber: .22 WMR; .22 LR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- .22 LR conversion cylinder
- North American Arms 1860 Sheriff .22 WMR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
North American Arms 1860 Sheriff .22 WMR Revolver