North American Arms 1860 Hogleg 6 in .22 WMR Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
Designed with a compact frame and a 6-inch barrel, the North American Arms 1860 Hogleg 6 in .22 WMR Revolver is made from stainless steel with wooden grips. This revolver also boasts a bead sight on the front and an exposed hammer.
Features and Benefits
- Wooden grips
- Bead front sight
- Single action with a 5-round capacity
- Stainless-steel barrel, frame and cylinder
- Exposed hammer
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Stainless steel
- Action: Single
- Grip: Wood
- Product weight: 9.5 ounces
- Product length (in.): 9.75
- Front sight: Bead
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Barrel length (in.): 6
- Caliber: .22 WMR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- North American Arms 1860 Hogleg 6 in .22 WMR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
North American Arms 1860 Hogleg 6 in .22 WMR Revolver