Mossberg Silver Reserve II .410 Bore Break-Action Shotgun - view number 1
Ships To Store
Complete with the Mobilchoke system, the Mossberg Silver Reserve II .410 Bore Break-Action Shotgun comes with Fixed Mod and Fixed Full bore tubes. The body of the rifle consists of a satin-finished walnut stock, an engraved receiver and a vent-rib barrel. A bead front sight is attached, and the controls are suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
Features and Benefits
- Receiver with scroll engraving
- Satin-finished walnut stock
- Break action with a 2-shot capacity
- 26-inch vent-rib over-and-under barrel
- Includes Fixed Mod and Fixed Full bore Mobilchoke tubes
- Ambidextrous controls
- Bead front sight
- Top tang safety
- Action: Break
- Metal finish: Blued
- Gauge/bore: 4.1E-1
- Product weight: 6.5 lb.
- Length of pull (in.): 14
- Barrel length (in.): 26
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Type: Over & Under
- Product Type: Over & Under
- Cylinder capacity: 2
- Product length (in.): 43
- Front sight: Bead
- Chamber length (in.): 3
- Stock: Walnut
What's in the Box
- 2 Mobilchoke tubes
- Mossberg Silver Reserve II .410 Bore Break-Action Shotgun
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Mossberg Silver Reserve II .410 Bore Break-Action Shotgun