Monarch 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Ammunition - 800 Rounds - view number 1
The Monarch 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Ammunition features a 9mm Luger caliber and full metal jacket. The ammunition comes in a hermetically sealed metal tin and features a noncorrosive Berdan primer.
Features and Benefits
- 800-round hermetically sealed metal tin
- Full metal jacket
- 9mm Luger caliber
- 115 grains
- 1,329 feet per second muzzle velocity
- 34,084 pound per square inch maximum average pressure
- Lacquered steel case
- Noncorrosive Berdan primer
- Number of rounds: 800
What's in the Box
- Monarch 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Monarch 9mm Luger 115-Grain Centerfire Ammunition - 800 Rounds
Limit 4 per customer per day