Add the Magpul MS3 GEN2 Single QD Sling to your firearm. The chafe-resistant webbing with an adjustment slider provides comfort. Plus, you can switch between 1- and 2-point configurations with ease thanks to the Paraclip™ shackle. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Made in USA
- 1.25-inch nylon webbing guards against wear and chafing
- NIR (Near Infrared) treatment minimizes the IR signature of the webbing
- Push-button quick-disconnect swivel allows 1-point attachment
- Paraclip™ shackle lets you switch to a 2-point configuration
- Rear mounting: Works with most receivers, end plates and buttstocks with a QD socket for 1-point attachment
- Front mounting: Works with most Magpul RSA®, MSA™ and forward sling mounts, as well as many snap-hook-style sling loops and standard/QD sling swivels for use in 2-point mode
- Low-profile adjustment slider lets you adjust the tension with 1 hand in 2-point mode
- Paraclip™ cross-bolt lock bar enables you to lock the lever closed for added security
- Note: Snap-hook-style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8 inch are required, but 9/16 inch and larger will allow full Paraclip™ range of motion
What's in the Box
- Magpul MS3 GEN2 Single QD Sling
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Magpul MS3 GEN2 Single QD Sling