Built with a reinforced polymer shell and an aluminum V-bedding block, the Magpul Hunter 700 Remington 700 Short-Action Stock is made to last. This stock adjusts between 13 and 15 inches with the included spacers and features a 60-degree grip angle, a rubber butt pad and M-LOK slots for installing accessories or a sling. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Left and right rear 1-1/4-inch footman's loops
- Made in USA
- M-LOK slots on the fore-end sides and bottom allow you to mount accessories or a sling
- 3 dimpled drill points let you install swivel studs (sold separately)
- Accepts most factory Remington™ barrels, including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Crafted with a reinforced polymer shell
- Compatible with most standard Remington™ 700-pattern short-action firearms with stock Remington™ hinged floor plates
- Also compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a medium Palma (0.92-inch diameter 5.5 inches forward of the breech) and most aftermarket triggers
- 60-degree grip angle
- 13- to 15-inch adjustable length of pull (spacers included)
- A380 cast-aluminum V-bedding block with a Type III hard-anodized finish
- Tapered beam design free-floats select barrels
- Rubber recoil butt pad
What's in the Box
- Magpul Hunter 700 Remington 700 Short-Action Stock
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Magpul Hunter 700 Remington 700 Short-Action Stock