Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point - view number 1
Crafted with a cast-steel plate and a welded link ring, the Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point can handle the stress of up to 300 pounds. This attachment point works with snap-hook-style attachments, as well as most carbine receiver extensions. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Made with a cast-steel plate and a welded link ring
- MIL-SPEC manganese-phosphate finish
- Compatible with snap-hook-style attachments, including HK hooks, MASH hooks and the Magpul Paraclip™
- Also works with most MIL-SPEC and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Stress tested to withstand up to 300 pounds
- Made in USA
What's in the Box
- Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point