Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol - view number 1
Ships To Store
The Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol is constructed of polymer and carbon steel and weighs 26.3 ounces. It has a 3.8-inch barrel to deliver both single- and double-firing action. The safety accommodates ambidextrous use, and the handgun boasts a 10+1 ammo capacity.
Features and Benefits
- 3.8-inch barrel
- Ambidextrous manual safety
- Single/double action with a 10+1 capacity
- Polymer frame with a carbon-steel slide
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 26.3 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length (in.): 3.8
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol