Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol - view number 1
With a full-size body, the Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol boasts carbon steel construction. Its barrel measures 4.4 inches long and features fixed, white 3-dot combat sights. Plus, the slide-mounted safety offers ambidextrous use. Accessory rail.
Features and Benefits
- 4.4-inch barrel
- Fixed, white 3-dot combat sights
- Single/double action with a 10+1 capacity
- Full-size, carbon steel frame and slide
- Slide-mounted ambidextrous safety and decocker
- Accessory rail
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Oxide
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 38 ounces
- Product length (in.): 8
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Barrel length (in.): 4.4
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- 2 magazines
- Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle III 9mm Luger Pistol