Lee Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure - view number 1
The Lee® Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure offers automatic and uniform measurements for reloading cases. The hopper holds up to 0.5 lb. of powder and the shut-off valve with brass thumb nuts makes it simple to switch out the disk. Includes swivel adapter, spring return lever, 4 disks and instruction manual.
Features and Benefits
- Reloads handgun cases and rifle cases (reloading rifle cases requires the double disk kit, sold separately)
- Elastomer wiper and Teflon-coated metal casing for smooth operation
- For use with Pro 1000 and Load-Master presses
- Use with the powder thru expanding die or the rifle charging die
- Includes 4 disks to adjust your charges
- Shutoff-valve is attached with brass thumb nuts for simple disk changing
- Holds up to 0.5 lb. of powder
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 2 years limited
- Product weight: 1.54 lb.
What's in the Box
- Swivel adapter
- 4 disks
- Lee Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure
- Instruction manual
- Spring return lever
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Manuals And Rebates
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Lee Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure