Hornady Critical Defense® .410 Bore Shotshells - view number 1
Features and Benefits
- 750 fps velocity
- 20-round box
- .410 bore
- 2-1/2" shell length
- Silver nickel plating helps prevent corrosion
- Triple Defense™ projectile stack consists of 2 round, .35 caliber high-antimony lead balls and 1 nonjacketed, .41 caliber FTX® slug that resists deformation and helps provide excellent penetration
- Flex Tip™ technology assists in expanding the slug for enhanced terminal performance
- Gauge/bore: 410
- Number of rounds: 20
- Hunting - Shot Type: Lead
- Shell length (in.): 2-1/2
- Shot size: Rifled Slug
What's in the Box
- Hornady Critical Defense® .410 Bore Shotshells
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Hornady Critical Defense® .410 Bore Shotshells
Limit 4 per customer per day