Hornady .22 55-Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullets with Cannelure - view number 1
Features and Benefits
- 100-round box
- Slender points and large bearing surfaces deliver minimal drag, stability, flat trajectories and accuracy
- .22 caliber
- 55 grains
- 0.243 ballistic coefficient
- 0.157 sectional density
- Full-metal jacket design provides deep penetration
- Secant ogive design for a ballistically efficient profile
- Number of rounds: 100
- Grain weight: 55
- Caliber: .22
What's in the Box
- Hornady .22 55-Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullets with Cannelure
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Hornady .22 55-Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullets with Cannelure