Heater Sports Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine and PowerAlley Batting Cage - view number 1
The Heater Sports Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine and PowerAlley 10' x 12' x 22' Batting Cage include a pitching machine that pitches Lite-Balls (sold separately) at up to 44 mph, with a pivot-head design that delivers fastballs and curve balls. The adjustable pitch height accommodates multiple users, and the pitching wheel is fully enclosed for safety. The batting cage features a solid fiberglass frame with 1.25" polyethylene netting for durability. Built-in pitching machine harness.
Features and Benefits
- Includes a built-in pitching machine harness
- 1.25" polyethylene netting withstands regular use
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support ropes provide stability
- Pivot-head design allows for fastballs and curve balls
- Automatic ball feeder holds up to 12 balls and pitches every 9 seconds
- Use to help improve your hitting skills
- Pitching machine throws Lite-Balls (sold separately) at up to 44 mph with variable speed control
- Fully enclosed pitching wheel for safety
- Uses AC power; can be used with the optional RollingPower battery pack (sold separately)
- Adjustable pitch height accommodates multiple users
- Steel legs offer durability and stability
- Solid fiberglass batting cage frame provides strength, support and stability
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 1 year
- Product depth: 22 ft.
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: 1 year
- Product width: 12 ft.
- Product height: 10 ft.
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 30 days
What's in the Box
- Steel ground stakes
- Ball feeder
- Heater Sports Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine and PowerAlley Batting Cage
- Owner's manual
- Nylon support ropes
Heater Sports Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine and PowerAlley Batting Cage
Limit 1 per customer per day