The Heater Sports® PowerAlley Home Batting Cage delivers innovation and quality in an affordable batting cage right in your own backyard. Built for ease-of-use and durability the PowerAlley sets-up in minutes. Measuring 22 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 8 feet high the PowerAlley is the smartest batting cage for home or team use. The PowerAlley Pro Real Baseball Pitching Machine pitches fastballs, grounders, and pop-flys. The powerful A/C motor throws soft lite-baseballs up to 60 miles per hour and real-baseballs up to 45 miles per hour.
Features and Benefits
- Works Perfectly with Heater Sports Pitching Machines
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support ropes provide stability
- Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
- Fully Enclosed Wheel
- Adjustable Pitch Height
- Fastballs, Grounders, & Pop-Flys
- Pitches Lite Baseballs Up To 60 MPH
- Solid Fiberglass Frame
- 1 1/4” Polyethylene Netting
- Tripod with Rubber Tips
- Uses Standard A/C Power
- Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 1 year
- Product depth: 20 ft.
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: 1 year
- Product width: 12 ft.
- Product height: 10 ft.
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 30 days
What's in the Box
- Nylon support ropes
- Steel ground stakes
- Heater Sports PowerAlley Pro Real Baseball Pitching Machine and Batting Cage
- Ball Feeder
- Owner's manual
PowerAlley Pro Real Ball Machine & PowerAlley 22ft Home Batting Cage