Havalon® Knives Baracuta-Edge Fillet Knife - view number 1
Snagged a big catch during your fishing trip? Dress and fillet it with the Havalon® Knives Baracuta-Edge Fillet Knife. Easily debone and fillet your catch with the surgically sharp blade, while the military-grade polymer handle provides a secure grip. You'll be enjoying a delicious fish dinner in no time. 5" blade length. 11" overall length. Nylon holster included.
Features and Benefits
- Military-grade polymer handle with rubber grip inserts
- Liner-lock construction
- Stainless-steel straight blade
- Surgically sharp #127XT fillet blade lets you easily fillet and debone fish and other wild game
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Removable pocket clip
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Also fits the Havalon Knives #115XT hunter's blade and #115SW serrated bone saw blade (sold separately) for versatile use
- Includes a nylon holster
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 5
- Product length (in.): 11
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 1 year
What's in the Box
- Nylon holster
- 5 stainless-steel #127XT blades
- Havalon® Knives Baracuta-Edge Fillet Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Havalon® Knives Baracuta-Edge Fillet Knife