Gerber Decree Folding Knife - view number 1
Take care of everyday campsite chores with help from this Gerber Decree Folding Knife, which has a modified tanto blade made of S30V with a ceramic coating to shield against rust and corrosion. The thumb studs allow easy 1-handed opening, and the handle is made of glass-filled nylon for a sure grip. 4.8 ounces. 3.7-inch blade length. 8.7-inch overall length. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Handle is made of glass-filled nylon with a rubberized diamond texture for a secure hold as you work
- Thumb studs and finger flipper allow easy opening
- Blade is made of S30V material with a ceramic finish to shield against rust
- Modified tanto blade provides increased piercing power and is partially serrated
- Tempered steel glass breaker
- Made in USA
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 3.7E+0
- Product length (in.): 8.7
- Length closed (in.): 5.1E+0
- Product weight (oz.): 4.8
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Gerber Decree Folding Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Gerber Decree Folding Knife