FREE SHIPPING on $25+ with sign-in.
See Details.
arrow
EASY 2 HOUR PICK UP In-store or CurbsideatSelect a StoreChange Store for CMS.
arrow
loading
loading
loading
loading
Online Only
SKU: 120112971
ITEM: 41-1466

  • DETAILS & SPECS

  • REVIEWS

  • Q&A

  • See clearly underwater using the Dorcy 500-Lumen Dive III LED Submersible Dive Light. Its high-power CREE X-ML bulb provides a beam of bright, concentrated light, even when you're 100 meters down. The flashlight is made from corrosion-proof aluminum with an adjustable wristband to make sure it stays connected to you in the water.
    Features and Benefits
  • CREE X-ML bulb produces 500 lumens of light
  • IPX8-rated waterproof body can be submerged up to 100 meters
  • Adjustable nylon wristband for secure carrying
  • Hardened corrosion-proof finish provides durability
  • Recommended for diving
  • Durable anodized aluminum construction
  • On land, the center spot concentrates 80% of the light output, and the remaining 20% is used to widen the viewing area
  • Underwater, more light is concentrated into a single beam
  • Specifications
  • Batteries Included: No
  • Lighting Type: Flashlights
  • Operational time: 6 hours (high)
  • Batteries Required: Yes
  • Bulb type: CREE X-ML
  • Number of Batteries: 3
  • Light output: 500 lumens
  • What's in the Box
  • Owner's manual
  • Dorcy 500-Lumen Dive III LED Submersible Dive Light
  • Dorcy 500-Lumen Dive III LED Submersible Dive Light

    $9999