The Crosman Trail Mark II NP .177 Caliber Break-Barrel Air Pistol is crafted with a rifled, steel barrel and a synthetic frame. This air gun features a fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights, a single-stage trigger and a crossbolt safety, and accepts both lead and alloy pellets. Includes a removable cocking aid.
Features and Benefits
- Rifled, steel barrel and a synthetic frame
- Fiber-optic front sight and an adjustable notch rear sight
- Accepts most .177 caliber lead and alloy pellets
- Break-barrel action and a nitro piston power plant
- Dovetail mounting rail
- Includes a removable cocking aid
- Single-stage trigger
- Crossbolt safety
- Product weight (lb.): 3.44
- Product length (in.): 16
- Velocity (fps): 525 with lead pellets; 625 with alloy pellets
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Method of propulsion: Nitro piston
- Caliber: .177
What's in the Box
- Removable cocking aid
- Crosman Trail Mark II NP .177 Caliber Break-Barrel Air Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- Even though you are able to check out with this item, it may be removed from your order if shipping to a restricted location.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Manuals And Rebates
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Crosman Trail Mark II NP .177 Caliber Break-Barrel Air Pistol