CRKT 3.1 in CEO Plain Edge Folding Knife - view number 1
When you require a low-profile, everyday knife, carry the slim CRKT 3.1 in CEO Plain Edge Folding Knife. This sleek knife has a 3.107-inch steel blade with a plain edge, and a glass reinforced nylon handle. It has a recessed thumb stud with smooth IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system that opens the blade quickly, and secures with the locking liner for safe use.
Features and Benefits
- Handle is made from glass reinforced nylon for lightweight grip
- Recessed thumb stud with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system to fast and smooth deployment
- 3.107-inch blade is made from 2.18-millimeter thick stainless-steel with a satin finish
- Folding blade with a plain edge
- Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
- Locking liner for safety
- Weighs 2.1 ounces
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 3.107E+0
- Product length (in.): 7.625
- Length closed (in.): 4.448E+0
- Handle Material: Glass reinforced nylon
- Product weight (oz.): 2.1
What's in the Box
- CRKT 3.1 in CEO Plain Edge Folding Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
CRKT 3.1 in CEO Plain Edge Folding Knife