Buck Knives Classic Pocket Knife - view number 1
Perform a variety of tasks with the Buck Knives Classic Pocket Knife. The knife features a modified clip blade, a sheepsfoot blade and a spey blade for versatile use. The 420J2 stainless-steel blades open easily with short-pull nail notches, and the rivet construction and brass liners provide durability. 1.9 oz. 2.5" clip blade length. 1.75" spey blade length. 1.88" sheepsfoot blade length.
Features and Benefits
- Beveled woodgrain sides and nickel-silver bolsters for a handsome, durable handle
- Short-pull nail notch provides easy opening
- 420J2 stainless-steel blades for durability
- Modified clip, sheepsfoot and spey blades for performing different tasks
- Rivet construction and brass liners for long life
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 2.5 (clip), 1.75 (spey), 1.88 (sheepsfoot)
- Product length (in.): 5.88
- Length closed (in.): 3.25E+0
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime
- Product weight (oz.): 1.9
What's in the Box
- Buck Knives Classic Pocket Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Buck Knives Classic Pocket Knife