Buck Bones® Knife - view number 1
The Buck Bones® Knife features 420HC stainless-steel blade material for corrosion resistance and edge retention and a black oxide coating for a nonreflective surface. The frame-locking, partially serrated blade design promotes safe use, and the knife offers quick and reliable 1-handed, ambidextrous blade deployment. Removable pocket clip and lanyard hole for carrying convenience. 4.4 oz. 3" blade length. 7.63" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- Frame-locking, partially serrated blade design for safe use
- Ergonomic curved handle with grip points
- 420HC stainless-steel blade material for corrosion resistance and edge retention
- Black oxide coating for a nonreflective surface
- Removable pocket clip and lanyard hole for carrying convenience
- Quick and reliable 1-handed, ambidextrous blade deployment
- Dual thumb studs
- Blade type: Assisted Opening
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: Lifetime
- Blade length (in.): 3
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: Lifetime
- Product length (in.): 7.63
- Length closed (in.): 4.63E+0
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime
- Product weight (oz.): 4.4
What's in the Box
- Buck Bones® Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Buck Bones® Knife