For a knife that's as beautiful as it is practical, count on the Browning 3-1/8 in Featherweight Classic Fixed Blade Hunting Knife. This classic bird and trout hunting knife has a drop-point, fixed blade with a mirror polish. The stylish handle is made of zebra and ebony wood with checkered zebrawood scales and a buckmark, with comfortable finger grooves and a lanyard hole. It has antiskid grooves for when you need to choke up, and comes in a stitched, leather belt sheath.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed blade is in the slender, drop-point style
- Classic bird and trout design
- Blade is 3-1/8 inches of high-quality, mirror-polished stainless steel with a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58
- Steel has excellent edge retention and resistance against corrosion
- Antiskid grooves on the spine for choking up during precision work
- Stitched, top-grain leather belt sheath
- Handle is made from zebra and ebony wood with checkered zebrawood scales and buckmark for style
- Handle has finger grooves for a comfortable hold and a lanyard hole for convenience
- Total length is 7 inches
- Blade type: Fixed
- Blade length (in.): 3-1/8
- Product length (in.): 7
What's in the Box
- Browning 3-1/8 in Featherweight Classic Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Browning 3-1/8 in Featherweight Classic Fixed Blade Hunting Knife