Benchmade 535 Bugout Folding Knife - view number 1
With a textured Grivory® handle and anodized-aluminum thumb studs, the Benchmade 535 Bugout Folding Knife is easy to hold and use. The drop-point blade is made of CPM-S30V premium stainless steel to handle years of use in the field. 1.85 ounces. 3.24-inch blade length. 7.46-inch overall length. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Textured Grivory® handle offers a firm grip
- Anodized-aluminum thumb stud allows quick opening
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel is durable and strong
- Drop-point blade for sure cuts
- Reversible tip-up mini deep-carry pocket clip and an oversize lanyard hole help you keep the knife with you
- Made in USA
- AXIS® lock for safety
- DLC-coated titanium AXIS® bar
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 3.24
- Product length (in.): 7.46
- Length closed (in.): 4.22
- Product weight (oz.): 1.85
What's in the Box
- Benchmade 535 Bugout Folding Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Benchmade 535 Bugout Folding Knife