Bear Archery Grizzly Recurve Bow - view number 1
For traditional shooters of any skill level, the Bear Archery Grizzly Recurve Bow has plenty to offer. It's made with a 1-piece riser constructed of Hard-Rock Maple for dependability in the field, and the limbs have a clear maple overlay with fiberglass backing for durability. Plus, the Dacron Flemish string and cut-on center arrow shelf provide reliable performance.
Features and Benefits
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with a Bear hair rest and a leather side plate
- Dacron Flemish string
- Limbs are overlaid with clear maple and then backed with fiberglass for smooth, consistent performance
- 1-piece, Hard-Rock Maple riser
- AMO length: 58 inches
- Axle-to-axle length (in.): 58
- Draw weight (lb.): 35 (AFT2086135, AFT2086235); 40 (AFT2086240); 45 (AFT2086245); 50 (AFT2086150, AFT2086250); 55 (AFT2086155, AFT2086255)
- String/cable: Dacron Flemish
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 1 year limited
What's in the Box
- Bear Archery Grizzly Recurve Bow
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Bear Archery Grizzly Recurve Bow