Featuring a select walnut stock with hand engraving and a full pistol grip, the Yildiz A 71 Special 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun is designed with a fiber-optic front sight and a 7075 aluminum alloy receiver with an ejector. 4140 alloy steel barrel with a satin finish. Manual safety.
Features and Benefits
- 7075 aluminum alloy receiver with an ejector
- Select walnut stock with hand engraving and a full pistol grip
- Semiautomatic action with a 4+1 cylinder capacity
- 4140 alloy steel barrel with a satin finish
- Fiber-optic front sight
- Manual safety
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 3 years limited
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Pistol Ammo Type: Hunting
- Metal finish: Satin
- Gauge/bore: 20
- Product weight: 6.3 lb.
- Drop at comb (in.): 2.35E+0
- Assembly Required Flag: Yes
- Length of pull (in.): 1.45E+1
- Barrel length (in.): 28
- Drop at heel (in.): 1.5E+0
- Handedness: Right
- Product Type: Semiautomatic
- Cylinder capacity: 4+1
- Product length (in.): 48
- Front sight: Fiber-optic
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 3 years
- Chamber length (in.): 3
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Yildiz A 71 Special 20 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.