Suited for competitive shooting and home defense, the Winchester SXP Defender Pump-Action 12 Gauge Shotgun features a composite stock and a chrome-plated barrel. Brass bead and TRUGLO fiber-optic sights are included, but the aluminum-alloy receiver has been drilled and tapped for additional accessory mount. An Invector-Plus C choke tube is included. 5+1 capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Pump action with a 5+1 capacity
- 18-inch fixed cylinder barrel is choked and entirely chrome plated
- Nonglare metal surfaces
- Drilled/tapped, matte aluminum-alloy receiver
- Dark Earth composite stock and ribbed forearm with an Inflex 1 recoil pad
- Brass bead front sight and a removable TRUGLO fiber-optic sight
- Invector-Plus C choke tube and sling swivel studs included
- Use Foster-type slugs for maximum accuracy (sold separately)
- Accepts 2-3/4-inch shells (sold separately)
- Action: Pump
- Metal finish: Matte
- Gauge/bore: 12
- Drop at comb (in.): 1.375
- Activity: Home Defense
- Length of pull (in.): 13.75
- Barrel length (in.): 18
- Drop at heel (in.): 1.625
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Pump-action
- Product Type: Shotgun
- Cylinder capacity: 5
- Product length (in.): 38.5
- Chamber length (in.): 3
- Stock: Composite
What's in the Box
- Winchester SXP Defender Pump-Action 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Tubular magazine
- C choke tube
- Sling swivel studs
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).