Thanks to the slim, lightweight form factor, the Smith & Wesson Model 442 .38 S&W Special +P Revolver makes a great concealed-carry firearm. The double-action revolver is made with a 1.875-inch, stainless-steel barrel, a carbon-steel cylinder and an aluminum-alloy frame, and it has dual sights and an enclosed, snag-free hammer. Rated for continuous +P use.
Features and Benefits
- Synthetic grip
- Integral front sight and a fixed rear sight
- Double action with a 5-round capacity
- 1.875-inch, stainless-steel barrel, a carbon-steel cylinder and an aluminum-alloy frame
- Rated for continuous +P use
- No internal lock
- Enclosed, snag-free hammer
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Matte
- Action: Double
- Grip: Synthetic
- Product weight: 14.6 ounces
- Front sight: Integral
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 5
- Barrel length (in.): 1.875
- Rear sight: Fixed
- Caliber: .38 S&W Special +P
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Model 442 .38 S&W Special +P Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.