With gas-operated action and a chromed firing pin, the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Rem/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle is a great choice for recreational shooters. Its threaded steel barrel has an Armornite® finish and is paired with a 6-position adjustable stock. Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® handguard and Picatinny-style rail panel, plus a folding Magpul® MBUS® rear and adjustable A2-style post front sights.
Features and Benefits
- Chromed firing pin
- 6-position adjustable stock with a polymer grip
- Semiautomatic, gas-operated action with a 30+1 capacity
- 16-inch threaded steel barrel with an Armornite® finish on the interior and exterior
- Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® carbine-length handguard
- Includes a 2-inch M-LOK® Picatinny-style rail panel
- Forged, built-in trigger guard
- Folding Magpul® MBUS® rear and adjustable A2-style post front sights
- Forward assist and dust cover
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Armornite®
- Product weight: 6.5 pounds
- Barrel length (in.): 16
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Centerfire
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Product length (in.): 36.8
- Front sight: Adjustable A2-style post
- Magazine capacity: 30+1
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime
- Rate of twist: 1 in 9 inch
- Rear sight: Folding Magpul® MBUS®
- Caliber: .223 Remington/5.56 NATO
What's in the Box
- 30-round PMAG®
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Rem/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Shipping is restricted.