Featuring a windage-adjustable, 3-dot rear sight and an aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum-alloy receiver, the SCCY CPX-2 CB 9mm Pistol is designed with a Zytel® polymer grip with ergonomic finger grooves and a recoil cushion on the backstrap. Inertial firing pin.
Features and Benefits
- Double action with a 10-round capacity
- 3.1" barrel is machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves
- Heat-treated, aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum-alloy receiver is machined from bar stock
- Zytel® polymer grip with ergonomic finger grooves
- Steel slide lock/release with a Zytel® overmolded polymer extension
- Steel 3-dot rear sight is adjustable for windage
- Inertial firing pin
- Child-resistant trigger guard lock (2 keys included)
- Recoil cushion on the backstrap
- Includes 2 double-stack, 10-round magazines with 1 installed finger extension base and 2 flat magazine bases
- Trigger pull (lb.): 9
- Action: Double
- Product weight: 15 oz.
- Manual Safety: No
- Activity: Shooting
- Barrel length (in.): 3.1
- Handedness: Right
- Product Type: Pistol
- Product length (in.): 5.7
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 in. RH
- Rear sight: Steel 3 dot
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- SCCY CPX-2 CB 9mm Pistol
- Two 10-round magazines
- 2 trigger guard lock keys
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.