Made with stainless steel and Zytel polymer, the SCCY CPX-2 9mm Luger 2-Tone Pistol features a 3.1-inch barrel and a grip with ergonomic finger grooves and a backstrap recoil cushion. The double-action trigger is safeguarded by a trigger guard key lock, and the 3-dot rear sight is adjustable for windage using the locking screw. Includes 2 double-stack, 10-round magazines and 2 flat magazine bases.
Features and Benefits
- Double action with a 10+1-round capacity
- 3.1-inch barrel and slide are made of stainless steel
- 7075-T6 aircraft-grade, heat-treated aluminum-alloy receiver
- Zytel polymer frame
- Zytel polymer grip with ergonomic finger grooves and a backstrap recoil cushion
- Double-action trigger
- 3-dot rear sight is adjustable for windage with a locking screw
- Trigger guard lock (2 keys included)
- Slide lock/release is made of steel with a Zytel overmolded-polymer extension
- Steel, fully encapsulated recoil spring system
- Internal hammer with an inertial firing pin
- Includes 2 double-stack, 10-round magazines with pre-installed finger extension bases and 2 flat magazine bases
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Double
- Product weight: 15 ounces
- Product Type: Pistol
- Manual Safety: No
- Product length (in.): 5.7
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Barrel length (in.): 3.1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 inch
- Rear sight: Adjustable 3 dot
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- SCCY CPX-2 9mm Luger 2-Tone Pistol
- Two 10-round magazines
- 2 flat magazine bases
- Trigger lock keys
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.