For a dependable rifle you can trust, use the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch 5.56 NATO Rifle. This rifle features a cold hammer-forged barrel, a fixed-piston gas system and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder. The firearm also has integral scope mounts and a solid steel receiver.
Features and Benefits
- 5.56 NATO caliber
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with a breech bolt locking system
- Fixed-piston gas system and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder
- 18.5-inch cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling for accuracy
- Integral scope mounts are machined directly on the solid steel receiver
- Accurate sighting system with a ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Synthetic stock
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- 20+1 capacity
- Includes 2 magazines, Picatinny rail and scope rings
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Product Type: Sporting Rifle
- Activity: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 15+
What's in the Box
- Ruger Mini-14 Ranch 5.56 NATO Rifle
- 2 magazines
- Picatinny rail
- Scope rings
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).