The Ruger AR-556 .233 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle features a heavy-contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel, a free-floated aluminum hand guard and a Ruger® flash suppressor. The flat-top upper receiver boasts a forward assist, a dust cover and a brass deflector. 6-position, telescoping, M4-style butt stock.
Features and Benefits
- Free-floated aluminum hand guard
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots
- 7075-T6 aluminum-forged flat-top upper receiver with a forward assist, a dust cover and a brass deflector
- 6-position, telescoping, M4-style butt stock with a MIL-SPEC buffer tube
- Semiautomatic with a 30-round capacity
- Heavy-contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel
- Trigger guard
- Ruger® flash suppressor
- Pistol grip with an extended trigger reach
- Single-stage trigger
- Picatinny rail
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Hard-coat anodized
- Product weight: 6.7 pounds
- Product length (in.): 32.25
- Magazine capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length (in.): 16.1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 8 inch
- Stock: Synthetic
- Caliber: .223 Remington
What's in the Box
- Ruger AR-556 .233 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.