Swing with power and control with the Marucci S Cat 8 Senior League Alloy Baseball Bat (-10), which presents a generous sweet spot and guards against vibrations on impact. The AZ105 alloy construction features a thin, ring-free, precision-balanced barrel and multivariable walls for a high response rate and ample forgiveness on off-center contact with the ball. Micro-perforated soft-touch grip. 2nd Gen AV2 antivibration knob. Professionally inspired handle.
Features and Benefits
- Ring-free, precision-balanced barrel offers ample flex and a low M.O.I. while eliminating dead spots
- 2nd Gen AV2 antivibration knob with a harmonic dampening system delivers minimal negative feedback
- 1-piece AZ105 alloy construction provides lasting strength
- Thin, multivariable walls present a generous sweet spot and forgiveness on off-center ball contact
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip
- Type: Senior League
- Barrel diameter (in.): 2 3/4"
- Product Type: Senior League
- Bat Material: Aluminum
- Length-to-weight ratio (bat drop): -10
- Age Group: Adults'
- Activity: Baseball
- Material: Aluminum
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 1 year
What's in the Box
- Marucci S Cat 8 Senior League Alloy Baseball Bat (-10)