Step out on the diamond ready to dominate when you swing the Marucci Boys' Cat 9 Connect Senior League Baseball Bat (-8). This bat features a 3-stage, thermal processed AZR alloy, 2-piece hybrid construction to ensure responsive action and is enhanced with a ring-free design for better flex and control, while the micro-perforated soft-touch grip places comfort in the palms of your hands.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-variable wall design creates a larger sweet spot
- Ring-free barrel construction offers more flex and better performance
- Made with a 3 stage, thermal processed AZR alloy for durability and a responsive, forgiving feel
- Outer-locking system (OLS) attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle for stiffness and vibration reducing action
- 2-3/4-inch barrel
- Power-loaded barrel with a 2-piece hybrid design raises M.O.I. and encourages power
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack offers comfort
- Length (in.): 28
- Barrel diameter (in.): 2 3/4"
- Bat Certification: USSSA
- Bat Material: Hybrid
- Length-to-weight ratio (bat drop): -8
- Age Group: Youth
- Activity: Baseball
- Gender: Boys'
- Size Range: Boys' (8 - 20)
- Bat Construction: 2 Piece
What's in the Box
- Marucci Boys' Cat 9 Connect Senior League Baseball Bat (-8)