Little ones can hit the water in the Lifetime Wave 6' Youth Kayak. This kayak is made of HDPE for durability and features a reverse chine hull design to provide stability. The paddle cradle holds the included paddle when not in use, and the climb-on rear deck helps make boarding easy.
Features and Benefits
- 1-piece, blow-molded, UV-protected HDPE construction for durability
- Tunnel hull and a double-wedge fin assist in tracking and surf riding
- Reverse chine design in the hull provides stability
- Sit-on-top style with a climb-on rear deck offers convenient boarding
- Multiple foot wells offer leverage
- Paddle cradle secures the included paddle
- Flat end allows upright storage
- Molded-in finger handles and a front T-handle help make transport simple
- Scupper holes drain the cockpit area
- Recommended for flatwater use only
- Passenger capacity: One-seater
- Weight capacity (lb.): 130
- Product Type: Kayak
- Product weight (lb.): 17
- Style: Sit-on
- Activity: Canoe & Kayak
- Weight Capacity (lbs.): 0 - 199
- Rod Holders: 0
- Product width: 24 in.
- Product height (in.): 10
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 5 years (hull)
What's in the Box
- Lifetime Wave 6' Youth Kayak
Important Product and Safety Information
- Many states require you to register and/or title your boat, if it is used with a motor or if it exceeds a certain length. Please check with your applicable state and local licensing bureau for any registration and/or titling requirements.
- By submitting your order, you assume all responsibility for registration and/or titling and agree that Academy Sports + Outdoors will not be liable for non-compliance with any regulation that may require you to register and/or title your boat.
- Please see our return policy for limitations on returning your boat to Academy Sports + Outdoors.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).