The Hornady 9mm 115-Grain FMJ Round Nose Bullets features AMP® full metal jackets that have virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and a near-zero wall thickness variation. FMJ bullets punch through targets without deforming or breaking to preserve pelt integrity. Cold swaged cores.
Features and Benefits
- 9mm caliber
- 115 grain weight
- 9mm (.355)/.380 ACP bullet diameter
- 100-round box
- Full metal jacket has virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and a near-zero wall thickness variation
- Core is cold swaged from pure lead to deliver consistency, balance and stability in flight, delivering point-blank accuracy
- Designed to punch through targets without deforming or breaking to preserve pelt integrity
- Number of rounds: 100
- Grain weight: 115
- Caliber: 9mm
What's in the Box
- Hornady 9mm 115-Grain FMJ Round Nose Bullets
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).