Ideal for your next freshwater angling trip, the Heritage Angler 10 SI 10 ft Sit-In Angler Kayak boasts a plush seating system and protective thigh pads to keep you on the water. Integrated rod holders accommodate your fishing setup, while several storage options, including hatches with removable bags and shock cord rigging, offer plenty of room for the gear you can't go without. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Drain plug
- Made in USA
- Adjustable foot braces offer a custom fit
- Protective thigh pads keep you comfortable
- Carrying handles make for easy off-the-water transportation
- Cockpit features a plush seat system with adjustable pull straps
- Storage hatches with removable bags let you bring along must-have gear
- Onboard shock cord deck rigging makes it easy to strap down essential equipment
- Rod holders help you fish with ease
- Paddle holder for secure storage
- YakAttack mount accommodates accessories
- Passenger capacity: 1
- Weight capacity (lb.): 300
- Product weight (lb.): 38
- Product length (in.): 120
- Weight Capacity (lbs.): 300 - 399
- Rod Holders: Yes
- Product width: 30 inches
- Product width (in.): 32
- Product height (in.): 15
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime limited
- Product length: 10 feet
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Heritage Angler 10 SI 10 ft Sit-In Angler Kayak
Important Product and Safety Information
- Many states require you to register and/or title your boat, if it is used with a motor or if it exceeds a certain length. Please check with your applicable state and local licensing bureau for any registration and/or titling requirements.
- By submitting your order, you assume all responsibility for registration and/or titling and agree that Academy Sports + Outdoors will not be liable for non-compliance with any regulation that may require you to register and/or title your boat.
- Please see our return policy for limitations on returning your boat to Academy Sports + Outdoors.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).