Designed for security, the Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Luger Pistol offers function and safety. This striker fired action firearm with a 17-round capacity boasts an HK P30 frame and a machined steel slide. The cold hammer forged cannon grade steel barrel is complemented with a polygonal bore profile, an interchangeable backstrap grip and an enhanced HK light pull VP trigger. The Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail allows for mounting lights and accessories.
Features and Benefits
- 9mm Luger caliber
- Striker fired action with a 17+1-round capacity
- HK P30 frame
- Steel slide
- 4.09-inch cold hammer forged cannon grade steel barrel with a polygonal bore profile
- Interchangeable backstrap grip
- Light pull VP trigger
- Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail for mounting lights and accessories
- Captive flat recoil spring
- Push button magazine release
- Product Type: Pistol
- Manual Safety: No
- Activity: Recreational Shooting
- Magazine capacity: 15+
- Barrel length (in.): 4.09
What's in the Box
- Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Luger Pistol
- 2 magazines
- Owner's manual
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
- Shipping is restricted.