The Freely Women's Lexi Slip-on Shoes are pure comfort. A lightweight EVA and rubber midsole topped by a molded cushion foam insole offers responsive padding under foot, while breathable knit uppers provide an outlet for heat and moisture.
The Strobel / insole board is made with Nature Tex 70® and contains 70% recycled content. 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% is from recycled post-industrial material.
Features and Benefits
- Molded, cushioned foam insoles
- Slip-on design
- Knit uppers are breathable and lightweight
- EVA and rubber midsoles offer a comfortable ride
- The Strobel / Insole Board in the Lexi contains 70% recycled content
- Slip Resistant: No
- Age Group: Adults'
- Style: Lace Up
- Material: EVA and rubber midsole
- Gender: Women's
- Product weight (lb./pair): 0.2
What's in the Box
- Freely Women's Lexi Slip-on Shoes