The CAP Barbell Deluxe Power Rack features a sealed, powder-coat 12 and 14 gauge steel main frame and features a high-grade tubular steel overhead workout station that is fully welded to the mounting plates with mini gussets for reinforced support. The pull-up bar and the muscle band posts allow a variety of exercises (bands not included).
Features and Benefits
- Includes an exercise guide
- Main frame is made of sealed, powder-coat 12 and 14 gauge steel
- Overhead workout station is constructed from high-grade tubular steel that is fully welded to the mounting plates with mini gussets for reinforced support
- Designed for bench presses, pull-ups, suspension training and squats
- Pull-up bar and muscle band posts allow a variety of exercises (bands not included)
- Open frame ends are capped to help prevent inner oxidation
- Bar holders are designed with an ABS sleeve to help prevent scratches while storing or removing a bar (not included)
- Weight capacity of the bar catch: 300 lb.
- Accommodates users up to 300 lb.
- Mounting tabs allow mounting of the rack directly to the floor (hardware not included) for maximum stability and safety
- Maximum weight capacity (lb.): 300
- Product weight (lb.): 96.96
- Assembly Required Flag: Yes
- Product width (in.): 61
- Product height (in.): 85
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 30 days limited
- Product depth (in.): 47
What's in the Box
- Exercise guide
- Pull-up bar
- CAP Barbell Deluxe Power Rack
- Owner's manual