The ATA Arms NEO Max 5 Camo 12 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun is designed with an Inertia System for optimal performance in the field. This shotgun features a chrome-lined smooth bore barrel and a camo synthetic grip. A hardened steel pin blocks the firing pin channel. Brass bead sights.
Features and Benefits
- Semiautomatic action with a 4 shell cylinder capacity
- Chrome-lined, smooth bore barrel
- Camo synthetic grip
- Inertia System delivers optimal performance
- Brass bead sights
- Hardened steel pin safety for blocking the firing pin channel
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 2 years limited
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Chrome lining
- Gauge/bore: 12
- Length of pull (in.): 14.2
- Barrel length (in.): 28
- Drop at heel (in.): 2.32
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Type: Semiautomatic
- Product Type: Shotgun
- Cylinder capacity: 4
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: 2 years limited
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 2 years limited
- Chamber length (in.): 3
- Stock: Synthetic
What's in the Box
- ATATA Arms NEO Inertia Driven Max 5 Camo 12 Gauge Semiautomatic Shotgun
- Owner's manual
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.