Bring the Eureka! Amari Pass 2 Backpacking Tent along on your next camping trip. The tent is designed with polyester taffeta walls and flooring and an aluminum frame for durability. Two side pockets, a door pocket and a gear loft offer storage space. Mesh walls and a hooded vent fly offer ventilation, while the post and grommet setup allows for quick installation. Full-front vestibule.
Features and Benefits
- Sleeps 2 with a center height of 3'8"
- 1 door with a full-mesh panel
- 7,000 series aluminum frame, polyester taffeta walls and fly and a polyester taffeta floor for durability
- Full-front vestibule (7.3 sq. ft.) and rainfly
- Mesh body and a hooded vent in the fly offer ventilation
- 2 side pockets, a door pocket and a gear loft (15" x 23") provide storage space
- Post and grommet setup
- 2-pole design
What's in the Box
- Eureka! Amari Pass 2 Backpacking Tent
- Owner's manual