The Umarex USA TAC Air Pistol/Carbine is a CO₂-powered, semiautomatic, double-action air pistol that shoots .177 steel BBs and has a foldable stock to easily convert into a tactical carbine. This air pistol features a smooth metal barrel and an all-weather synthetic grip for durability and a fixed front sight and windage-adjustable rear sight. Integrated Picatinny rail. 19-shot, drop-free magazine.
Features and Benefits
- For use with any .177 steel BB
- CO₂ pistol converts into a tactical carbine
- Semiautomatic with double action
- Smooth metal barrel
- Foldable stock adjusts in length from 14" to 22.5"
- Integrated Picatinny rail
- Fixed front sight and a windage-adjustable rear sight
- 19-shot, drop-free magazine
- All-weather synthetic grip
Important Product and Safety Information
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
What's in the Box
- Umarex USA TAC Air Pistol/Carbine
- Owner's manual