Compatible with most crossbows, the EOTech 512.Xbow Crossbow Sight features parallax-free transmission holography that projects a precalculated ranging scale onto the target in a heads-up display and an integral ranging pattern to eliminate unnecessary body movement or added noise while in the stand. Four 1" pins. Waterproof up to 10'.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable MOA and 20 scrolling brightness settings for fast target acquisition
- Four 1" pins
- Parallax-free transmission holography projects a precalculated ranging scale onto the target in a heads-up display
- Integral ranging pattern eliminates unnecessary body movement or added noise while in the stand
- Includes 2 AA batteries
- Easily attaches to most crossbows on a 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- 1/8" solid glass front and 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate rear windows with antiglare coating are durable
- Waterproof up to 10'
- Fogproof internal optics
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- 2 AA batteries
- EOTech 512.Xbow Crossbow Sight