A great pitching trainer for any age or skill level, the SKLZ Bullet Ball Speed Detection Training Ball gives pitch speed automatically and accurately measures velocities up to 120 mph. The ball adjusts from distances from 46' to 60.5'.
Features and Benefits
Gives pitch speed automatically
Standard 9" circumference
Great pitching trainer for any age or skill level
Adjusts from distances from 46' to 60.5'
Accurately measures velocities up to 120 mph
Manufacturer warranty - general:
Manufacturer warranty - parts:
Manufacturer warranty - labor:
What's in the Box
SKLZ Bullet Ball Speed Detection Training Ball
Rated 2 out of
Doesn't workBought two of these and set them up just as the instructions said and neither one of them give an accurate reading. It said my 10 year old nephew threw a 104 mile per hour ball 4 times in a row. He should be a St. Louise Cardinal pitcher! Don't waste your money. Pretty disappointing.
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 1 out of
not impressedbad piece of equipment its not worth the money its better to invest into a radar gun
Date published: 2016-08-21
Rated 5 out of
Papa the wildcat from
A HitBought this for our grandson - he had never seen one and thought it was cool!
I have a 7 year old pitchers that plays at little legue.they pitch from 38'away from home play. On the description of the ball, mention distances from 46' to 65'+. will this ball help our pitchers and will the ball be accurate it from the distance.
Asked by: Red devil
Hello Red devil,
The SKLZ Bullet Ball Speed Detection Training Ball is designed for any age or skill level. It accurately measures velocities up to 120 mph and adjusts to distances from 46' to 60' 6"�.
Answered by: bsinkler
Date published: 2017-03-26
1. If you throw a wild pitch or bad pitch with the ball, will it mess up the speed tracker? 2. Does the screen where it tells the mph (miles per hour), does it mess you up while you are pitching?
Asked by: Carson21
The SKLZ Bullet Ball Speed Detection Training Ball includes a delicate electronic device. To prolong the product's lifespan and avoid malfunction:
1. Do not use this product for batting.
2. Do not throw it against a hard wall or the ground. Always throw it toward a catcher
wearing proper mitt and safety equipment.
3. Do not use this product on a traffic road, or crowded area.
4. Do not use this product in the rain or on wet ground. The product is not 100% waterproof,
and might not function correctly if water leaks into internal components.
5. Do not use this product for any purpose other than determining ball pitching speed.
Once you have pitched the ball to your catcher, the screen will instantly display the pitch speed after the ball is caught.