The Crosman Benjamin Titan NP Break-Barrel Air Rifle features a rifled steel barrel and an ambidextrous hardwood stock. This nitrogen-powered, break-barrel air rifle shoots .177 pellets at up to 1,200 fps, making it useful for pest control and target shooting. The rifle is fitted with a 4 x 32mm scope that sits on a Picatinny rail. Lever safety.
Features and Benefits
- Nitrogen piston powered with a break-barrel mechanism and a single-shot capacity
- Rifled steel barrel
- 4 x 32mm scope on a Picatinny rail
- 18 ft.-lb. of muzzle energy
- Recommended for pest control and target shooting
- For use with .177 pellets
- Ambidextrous hardwood stock with a thumbhole
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Item must ship Federal Express ground.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Crosman Benjamin Titan NP Break-Barrel Air Rifle