The Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle features a rifled steel barrel and a checkered hardwood stock. This nitrogen-powered, break-barrel air rifle shoots .22 pellets at up to 950 fps, making it useful for pest control and target shooting. The 3 - 9 x 32 mm scope sits on a Picatinny-style rail. Lever safety.
Features and Benefits
- For use with .22 pellets
- Nitrogen piston powered with a break-barrel mechanism and a single-shot capacity
- Rifled steel barrel
- Hardwood stock
- 3 - 9 x 32 mm scope on a Picatinny-style rail
- Rubber recoil pad
- 18 ft.-lb. of muzzle energy
- Recommended for pest control and target shooting
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Item must ship Federal Express ground.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle
- 3 - 9 x 32 mm scope