With a 209 ignition system, the CVA .50 Buckhorn 290 Magnum Muzzleloader has a magnum charge capability of up to 150 grains. The ambidextrous stock is made of black composite material and features Grip Dot panels for a nonslip grip and a CrushZone® recoil pad for comfort. The 24" blued finish barrel includes Illuminator fiber-optic sights.
Features and Benefits
- - Magnum charge capability of up to 150 grains
- - 209 ignition system
- - 24" blued finish barrel
- - Black composite, ambidextrous stock with Grip Dot panels to ensure a comfortable, nonslip grip
- - Illuminator fiber-optic sights
- - Thumb-actuated safety
- - CrushZone® recoil pad
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - Item must ship Federal Express ground. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- - We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- - Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
What's in the Box
- - CVA .50 Buckhorn 290 Magnum Muzzleloader